1.19.2008

Pearl Drops Can Be Worn On Any Occasion

Looking for the perfect winter-white accessory this season? Well, look no further than the health and beauty aisle at your local supermarket.

After forgetting my toothpaste at school, I decided to change to a new brand while at home for the holidays. I am very picky and spent about ten minutes looking for the perfect paste when I came across a white box that looked as pristine as I hoped my teeth would look with a new product. I am always trying to get my teeth as sparkling as they can get, and am very satisfied with my new Pearl Drops Whitening Toothpaste. Its subtle mint taste will freshen your breath and it leaves your teeth feeling polished.

It is a Church & Dwight product. I should have guessed that I would have liked it, since my forgotten toothpaste was its sister product: Arm & Hammer’s Advanced White. The Advanced White guarantees three shades lighter in one tube, and I really have seen the difference; however after repeated use it will simply maintain the shade. The best part/only real difference (besides the packaging) is that Pearl Drops don't have the same baking-soda taste as Advanced White. Both are a lot smaller and you might have to make more runs to the store in a calendar year but I would say, with a gleaming smile, it is worth it!

Major Perks: pearly whites, minty fresh taste, polished feel
Minor Quirks: Small packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment